Sunday, August 19, 2012

wa-chis!


despite the fact that her sister does the majority of the talking for her, Miss Tulip has taken quite a leap into the world of speech

over the past few weeks, her language has really started to develop
her favorite phrase is, "wa-chis!"

if you lived in this house and heard it as often as we do, you'd know that means, "watch this!"

to which you MUST respond, "I'm watching..."
no other response will do
not, "okay, go ahead..."
or "ready, go!"

nope.
she'll keep repeating herself until she gets the desired response and then, she shows off some random trick that MUST be followed by lots of clapping :)


"wa-chis" - i can eat with a fork




"wa-chis" I can drink out of mommy's cup



"wa-chis" I can kind of imitate my sister's somersaults and sometimes i even incorporate a balloon into the trick - FANCY!


"wa-chis" I can eat a freezie pop


"wa-chis" I can scoop, dig, throw sand and take my sandals off!

really, though - watching her grow this summer has been pure joy

some of her other phrases these days are:

"seh-go!" - ready, set, go
"ta-tu" - thank you
"peesuh" - please
"ep!" - help!
"appy" - happy...she'll say this over and over again until someone starts singing if you're happy and you know it

she's one cool cat
so glad she's mine :)


No comments:

Post a Comment