Sunday, November 25, 2012

gobble gobble


these two little turkeys with matching shirts are certainly on my list of things to be thankful for this year

so is tulip....but do you think she would sit for a picture?


we were lucky enough to see my mom's family, my dad's family and J's mom's family over the holidays this year.

geesh - it was a marathon of thanksgivings, but our girls were troopers with all the driving.


it was the first time my grandma and grandpa got to meet mr. T




same for auntie cheryl....so we had to snap a few pics


once again...tulip not cooperating :(




at the end of it all, we're stuffed
with good food and the satisfaction of spending lots of time with people we love.

gobble gobble :)


3 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness, I love your Mom. The BEST third-grade teacher EVER! Great pictures Leah!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ditto Jen on this comment about your mom, Leah! I am kind of sad my girls didn't get to experience her awesomeness!

    ReplyDelete
  3. awwww....you girls are so sweet. i agree...she's the best!

    ReplyDelete