Friday, August 23, 2013

farm girls


well, i suppose that after my last post, i should follow up by saying that i've gotten over my pity party and we've been having loads of fun savoring these last days of summer

i'm lucky to be married to a go-getter of a guy who just picks up the kids, tells me to pack a bag and loads it all in the car no matter how dog-tired we are

he's always got an adventure up his sleeve and we've been here, there and everywhere over the past week

one of our trips was to his parents' farm


i'm a country girl at heart and it makes me all kinds of happy to see my kiddos lovin' farm life




the dream is to have kittens and acres of our own someday....
but for now, this will do :)


wide open spaces and 75 degress...what could be better?

No comments:

Post a Comment