Monday, July 30, 2012

sparkly


oh, this was a BIG day....
Peach had been waiting for about 6 months to go to the dentist


J took her for his cleaning about 6 months ago
We wanted her to see that it wasn't scary, so she sat on his lap and even got to help with parts of the cleaning


Ever since that day, she's been wanting to go back
I needed to get her on our dental insurance and the window for that didn't open until July first

I had the appointment on the calendar and that meant that it was a big deal

J took her while I stayed home with the napping Miss Tulip
I really wanted to go, but J did a great job capturing the event on my camera

The visit lived up to her high expectations
She got to wear purple sunglasses to keep the light out of her eyes
And our hygenist, Patty, used a leopard print set of tools to get her teeth all sparkly


She came home with a bag of goodies and her mouth gaping open
"Momma...do you see how sparkly my teeth are?"

Yes, baby...everything is sparkly when it comes to you :)

1 comment: