Saturday, November 17, 2012

four-est


on saturday we took the last link off the the chain...which meant that we had finally reached the day that my still-three-year-old (for one more week) was to celebrate 4 with her friends.


started the day with a birthday muffin


and then got busy getting the four-est ready :)



my mom and her cricut were instrumental in helping to create all the cute-ness you see here


i took lots of pictures before hand and not many during because i really just wanted to be at the party and not hiding behind my camera




thanks to my awesome sister-in-law for picking up where i left off

 my favorite part was the fairy gardens we made in the basement


foxy ladies!











we also read stories, opened presents and played until our hearts' content :)



how can this little cupcake be turning four in just five short days?
was it really that long ago that she made me a momma?

what a ride it has been....
love you, peach

No comments:

Post a Comment