Saturday, April 6, 2013

making daddy's day


 this morning, peach sent daddy directly into melt-my-heart mode with just 7 little words:

"do you want to golf with me?"


i had found this little golf set at a thrift store over the winter
today was the day peach decided to give it a whirl


and as you can imagine, my husband was over the moon...


i've never shown that much interest in golfing, so getting the kids into the game is something that would be a bit of a dream come true for J



i don't know that we've got any golf prodigies on our hands, but it was fun to see them putting around

and as i played with the manual settings on my camera, it made my heart full of happy to see someone i love so much passing on his passion

1 comment:

  1. So cute! This would be Ryan's dream come true too!! Oh girls and their daddies.

    ReplyDelete