Thursday, July 14, 2011

beach bums

We were craving some sand between our toes, so we headed to the beach.

As I type that, it seems so easy - but, it wasn't.  Hubby and I spent more time packing the swimsuits, floaties, towels, snacks, sandals, toys, diapers, etc. than we actually spent at the beach!  I'm glad that we can laugh about those things together.  I love that easygoing way about my guy.

It was a first for both my girls.  They loved it!  Peach told us she wanted to "swim to Egypt".  So, we did just that.  She named one of the bouys "home" and the other "Egypt" and swam between them for the better part of our time at the beach.  She is getting so brave...makes me nervous!



Tulip was content to just lay back in the cool water.  Oh, to be that relaxed and carefree!


As you can imagine, after a few trips to and from Egypt, Peach got hungry.  So, we ended our short trip to the beach with a picnic.


Funny day...funny girls...good memory.

No comments:

Post a Comment