Thursday, July 28, 2011

one baby, many faces


Tulip is a pro at making us laugh with her variety of faces.  Here are a few of her most recent looks and what I think they mean.

mmmm.....I'm full

But I like to eat every 2 hours.  So it's not long before I'm letting you know that I'm hungry AGAIN!


I will not repeat myself, so please hear me the 1st time:  I do not enjoy this thing you call "tummy time".


Momma...for real...are you taking another picture?


Perhaps I should try rolling over....naw, I like my back!


If I keep smiling, these people will keep making crazy noises and faces.


I've got them wrapped around my little finger....I just show them how cute I am and then....

...turn on the tears to get whatever I want!  Let's see how loud I can be.

I know these cheeks are irresistible, but is it necessary to squeeze them?

I'm dry, full and ready to relax....


Hmmmm...I'm hungry for something, but I can't decide - milk...or milk?


How can you resist loving me?

No comments:

Post a Comment