Tuesday, August 30, 2011

ice cream

There's nothing special about this post...just a cute trip we took to a nearby town to enjoy some ice cream on a beautiful night.  I want to remember it...that's all.

Peach wanted one of these...




...but got one taste of hubby's banana milkshake and decided that was better.  So naturally, she traded.  She's a lucky girl to have him for a dad.

My fave:  chocolate in a waffle cone.  In my humble opinion, you absolutely cannot go wrong with one of these.




Tulip slept in the car...next summer, you'll get in on all the good stuff, sweetheart - I promise.



There's a lot to love about living where we do.  Perfect August nights and a community where you can let your kids (and dog) run around and play are just two of the things that I love about this place.

No comments:

Post a Comment