Saturday, October 1, 2011

first bites

It's time...time for this chick to enter the big world of real food.

Well...sort of...


We started cereal earlier this month and she 
gobbled up every last bit!


Soon after, we busted out the veggies....


The first batch was summer squash, but I didn't get a picture of that.  So here's the second recipe:  
cereal with a bit of zuccini



She tolerated them quite well, with only a few sour faces....


...but mostly she was all smiles.

Since then, she's enjoyed homemade beets, carrots, green beans, sweet potatoes, pears, bananas and apples.

Peas, peaches and blueberries are next in line.

I'm no gourmet cook, but I do love to create in the kitchen and enjoy all the delicious things this world has to offer.

I hope she'll be a lover of good, healthy food as well.  Here's my attempt at getting her started on the right foot!

No comments:

Post a Comment